Thursday, February 11, 2010

Oral Copulation By Force

So it snowed. And I didn't die.

Family spats are so predictable.
Are there any athletes out there that don't beat their wives? Also, are there any celebrities that don't overdose on over the counter medicine?

You ever fart in the shower? It sounds awful right. Like shit came out but obviously didn't. Because it was a fart. I didn't ask if you ever shit in the shower. And shame on you if you did. Slobs.

So you guys have plans for Valentines Day? Suckers. In Saudi Arabia Valentines Day is illegal.

I feel like I'm always hungry. That mean I'm getting fat?

My favorite non-alcoh0lic drink is iced tea.







2 comments:

ToddPacker said...

"You ever fart in the shower? It sounds awful right. Like shit came out but obviously didn't. Because it was a fart. I didn't ask if you ever shit in the shower. And shame on you if you did. Slobs"


hilarity

Meiz said...

I've always wanted to shit in the shower. Just to be nasty as fuck.