Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Watch out. It's gonna snow.

So apparentaly we are getting snow. I know this because the media is acting like we are under attack by gargantuan gargoyles from the 12th Century. I like snow. Digging out can be a pain in the ass, sure. But so is wiping your ass. I like to take shits. Most of the time it feels good. I don't however enjoy wiping my ass. If that makes sense.

SNOW DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to plan a massive snowball fight in Prospect Park. I recall someone doing something similiar a couple of years back and I regret not partaking. In that case they were strangers though. I want to throw snow in the general direction of people I know. Like you dont go paintballing if you don't have a crew so that you can shoot the shit out of each other. That makes alot more sense than the shit/snow comparasion.

1 comment:

Los said...

We got around 28 inches on Saturday ... we are supposed to get another 2 feet tonight and tomorrow ... my back hurts.