Friday, February 19, 2010

My head

These are the things I think about....way too often. Help.

When I'm 60 will Step Brothers or Wedding Crashers still make me laugh? I think the answer is yes.

Would you eat shit for 1 million dollars? I think you know my answer.

Why do we have hair on our ass? More specifically why do we have hair near or around our asshole? So inconvienent.

Did you know that womens tits are also uneven like our nuts? Truth. Nothing is symmetrical. Hope this doesn't effect you in any way.

How would I ever know if someone spit on my food? Or dropped my shit before serving it. I'll never know. Makes me angry.

When I was little I don't ever remember being told to drink more water. I wonder why. Like why is it so important now but wasn't then. Are we smarter or dumber?

If this were 1620 what would you be? A blacksmith? A cook? A knight? A pirate? A dressmaker? A farmer? A cavalier?

What's gonna happen when Hugh Hefner dies? Will the Playboy mansion still be open? I'm frightened.

2 comments:

Meiz said...

"Did you know that womens tits are also uneven like our nuts? Truth. Nothing is symmetrical. Hope this doesn't effect you in any way."


Hi, Freshman year health class.

Los said...

Why is my hair sliding off of my head and down my back?