Friday, February 05, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday

Super Bowl Sunday is here!!!!

Head over to LOV for my Super Bowl picks including many prop bets. Big weekend. Making a batch of wings of course for the Super Bowl party at my uncles house. He'll be whipping up his usual, a damn good chilli. As usual I'll be bored with the halftime show, the fucking Who. Who cares. Janet Jackson's titty ruined everything. Maybe Kim Khardashian will fall out of her top while rooting for Reggie Bush. Or maybe while singing the national anthem Carrie Underwood has a "waldrobe malfunction". I mean let's be real the only thing missing from Super Bowl Sunday is tits.

Beer, check.

Food, check.

Football, check.

Tits, ????????

The ball is in your court girls. Make it hot.

4 comments:

ToddPacker said...

"waldrobe malfunctions" are the best

Steph said...

This made me laugh out loud. I'm making beer cheese soup and bacon wrapped wienies.

El Padrino said...

bacon wrapped dogs

yes

Los said...

I gotta say, I'm ok with the Who ... yeah, they're old, but it beats the hell out of Brittany, or NSYNC (which is what we had before). And lets face it, Janet ain't that great either (I'm ok with Justin, I guess).