Friday, June 02, 2006

Mango Salsa


Hi I'm Dirk. I've arrived.
Well it's about time. What a monster he was last night. Especially in the 4th quarter.

Heat win tonight. Head to the Finals to face Dirk and Co.

Bonds is in town. Him and his giant elbow pad are at Shea this weekend. I predict he'll go homerless while he's here. His numbers at Shea stink anyway and his back is sore. I have a felling his reception from the fans won't be good.

Braves are 5 back. Phils 5.5 I'd have to say I feel more threatened about ATL than PHI......

I just heard Paris Hilton new single. It's terrible. She should stick to making movies. Home movies.

May check out The Break-Up this weekend. Two reasons. One, Aniston is naked in it. And two, Aniston is naked in it.

By the way New Yorkers are still pissed off over yesterday's news which I posted on the previous post. And in today's news the Jerkoff does not deny anything. In fact he says it's justified. http://www.nydailynews.com/

Knick gazilionare owner James Dolan has a band. Yep. A music band. I have nothing else to say.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have much of an appetite, thank you.

With all this talk of consulting the "matrix", as regards the terror funding, I have to admit my first instinct was that Sercia was behind it all.

El Padrino said...

HE could be. He was mentally ill.

The Rev said...

How naked is she? DO we see anything good?

Los said...

Hmmmm - you just made me interested in the Breakup.

I wish Martinez would've severed Bonds' head this weekend.

King Perkins said...

i saw the break up, i didn't like it. it wasn't bad, just not good. you only get to see a long shot of her ass.

El Padrino said...

Just ass. Oh well. I'll netflix that bitch when it comes out.