Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Madden ---Oh Man.

http://www.armchairgm.com/mwiki/index.php?title=The_Evolution_of_Madden_(1998-2007)

Check out the EvOlUtIoN.
I heard a few crazy people say they haven't bought it in awhile cuz it's pretty much remained the same. I'll let the pics serve justice.

few things i noticed last night:

Reggie Bush is fast.
Leinart looks very good as well.
Mario Williams is an 86, Bush an 87. Hear that Texans.
Art Shell looks like a black Sumo wrestler.
Audibles are alot better.
Too much going on with the R button (XBOX), I like to use the triggers to juke and the R stick for running over people or those little jukes. I'm old school.
Shaun Alexander is un-tackle-able

Now if you'll excuse me I gotta get home and sign some divorce papers. After that I'll play til the rooster rears it's head. Peace.

6 comments:

Mama en Fuego said...

Don't get divorced yet, I'm sure you wife can appreciate that woody you've got...

Anonymous said...

hey, i wrote that article! thanks for the publicity, keep it coming!!

Los said...

Ah the X-Box 360 - that's a different story. I only have the PS2. Don't know when I'll upgrade yet.

El Padrino said...

dirty- OTAY!

uf- if it was you, your welcome-- it was excellent and i'll check back in!

los- xmas time is near papi

iamunstoppable said...

i dont know that the 360 is worth it yet. when halo 3 comes out.. then we're talking a different story. but for now, there's nothing "must have" on the Box.

The Rev said...

I'm sure I will play it at a friend's house at some point.

I'm such a freeloader.