Friday, August 11, 2006

Mango Salsa (Friday Edition)

I was going to wire a big schpiel (made-up word alert) about air travel and all this terrorist bullshit but decided against it for two reasons.

1. It's Friday
2. It's Friday

Fuck that. I'll let cnn, Drudge, yahoo and all those other media outlets explain to everyone how dangerous and bothersome flying will be from here on out. It sucks. We live in a crazy world during a crazy time. What can you do? When your number is up in the bakery then it's time to go. So is life.

Next week I will post a fantasy football top 50 list including analysis and sleeper picks. Your welcome.

I hate elevator conversators. I posted this on Daily Hater's weekly guest spot. Does anyone else agree? It's the same as the yodel that talks loudly on his cellphone. Same thing. I don't want to hear your conversation. Especially your conversation with another person.

Now I also can't stand it when I'm in the elevator, someone gets on and feels the need to talk to me. Like the weather for instance. Why do you feel the need to talk to me? This conversation is meaningless and has no bearing on life whatsoever. Complete stranger please don't talk to me. I know it's nice outside and I don't care what the weekend weather is going to be because I cannot control it. If I could it would be 80 and sunny every day til I die. So please shut up. Thank you.

And if you think I'm an asshole or not a nice person than maybe your right. I mean does this shit happen to you to? Is it only in NY where people act dumb? Do you just want to crush people' s face in when they rub you the wrong way? Or do something that steps all over your nerves? Or is it me? Hell I think I'm a nice guy. Maybe not.

What about the people that walk up or down the escalator. Last I checked the escalator handles that for you. Oh but your in a rush and you need to save 8 seconds right? Douchebag. I hope you fall down the escalator and get your lower lip caught in the bottom grate.

And to the guys that don't wash their hands after handling their member in the restroom. Your a pig and should get some sort of filthy disease like a yeast infection all over your face. Fucking slobs. One time I walked in the bathroom and it smelled like a dead family of ferrets and this guy emerged from the stall and just walked out the restroom foregoing the chance of cleansing his soiled hands from whatever dead animal came crawling out his ass. Disgusting.

I think I'm done now. Wow. That flowed out of me like a river. Happy thoughts, happy thoughts.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another MTV jinx, Travis Barker from Blink 182 and his hot wife are getting divorced after 22 months. The marriage almost lasted as long as the tv show Meet the Barkers.

At least Ozzie and Sharon are still together....but their house burned down and all the children had drug addictions. I consider that a jinx too.

Like the EA Madden cover jinx. It's happened every year, whoever is on the cover this year (Shaun Alexander) better go see a witch doctor or something. Ward off those evil spirits.

Wine: Try this : J. Lhor wine - The Cabernet is stupendous. About $18 a bottle.

The WTC movie came out Wed. and it will probably make alot of money. Maybe more so now that they caught all these other terrorists in London that almost blew up 10 more airliners over the Atlantic. I've written about the WTC movie in the past.

First week back from vaca sucked so I'm looking to re-charge the batteries this weekend.
Stay safe out there and have a nice weekend.

13 comments:

Christina_the_wench said...

*throws a Midol at him* Dude. Now.

Have a better weekend.

The Rev said...

And everyone thinks I'm on the rag.

Separate note... I did not know you were into wine. I am getting into it lately. I like your idea of a wine recommendation. I tend to drink PA wines from local wineries.

Fairmaiden327 said...

Thanks Christina. He so needed that. EP are you gonna guest blog with IAM while I'm gone or what?

concha said...

you're totally normal, dude. totally normal.

El Padrino said...

wench: I'd rather have a pamprin

rev: beer, wine and whiskey
i've tried some local wine from upsate, not bad stuff, some very good too.

fM: what do i gotta do? just type some shit while your gone with IAM
no prob mon

Concha: I knew it!

Fairmaiden327 said...

EP - you need to send me your email address so blogger can send you an invite. My email is on my blog profile.

El Padrino said...

done

Los said...

Geez ... looks like somebody woke up on the wrong side of the week.

Anonymous said...

Please, godfather, you're Ned Flanders compared to me. Remember, I got a talking to for not once in 4 years saying hello to Helen and Jim.

El Padrino said...

I remember that, that was funny.
And then when she came onto you, that was priceless.

iamunstoppable said...

see, im telling you, if hunting people was legal (we could even have permits and seasons and everything!) then we wouldnt have this pent us stress.

but i do like the rage that flowed there. however, i think i did see the rag starting to poke out from behind the granny panties there.

El Padrino said...

I wear tampons
I'm a slut

iamunstoppable said...

the streets run red with Burgundy's blood!