Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Just Thinking Out Loud

Sometimes I wish I could have been alive in the past.
Living in different times and stuff.

I would have loved to witness an execution, old-school style.
You know like a hanging or firing squad. Or even way before that.
Like being stoned to death. Imagine that shit. Having a mob of people throwing stones
at you until you die. That must have sucked real bad.

Also would have enjoyed duels. Like the Raymond Burr duel with Hamilton.
Those looked like fun.

How bout the gold rush. Exciting. Wish I was there. I woulda been the guy hiding behind
a rock and waiting for some poor schmo to happily come out of the mine with a bag full
of shillings only to have me rock him from behind and steal it.

Wright bros. first flight. It would have been nice to have a celebratory beer with those two.

Taking a ride in a Model T. Or being that guy that was supposed to be on the Titanic
but lost my tickets to a schmuck in a card game.

Seeing how people were acting during prohibition or the Great Depression.

I'm just thinking out loud today. Feeling a little sluggish, rainy day.

7 comments:

Fairmaiden327 said...

EP you're doing a nice job on my site, thanks bro. What's with the musing today, overloading on The Outer Limits?

Luff you. Ha ha.

El Padrino said...

just fried and was thinkin bout silly shit rather than working

Fairmaiden327 said...

EP go on my site

Los said...

How about being alive around the time of the dinosaurs ... just to see what they looked like - that would be cool ... or not.

Spaceman Spiff said...

what's rain

Eric said...

Isn't Raymond Burr the fat guy from Perry Mason

El Padrino said...

a foot long in length