Thursday, November 16, 2006

Mango Salsa (Friday Edition)

Sports fans click here for the picks..... LOV

Friday, friday. Ahh. I thought you'd never come.

Onto Green Bay Wisconsin eary tomorrow morning for a sunday afternoon football game. Histotic Lambeau Field awaits. Going with 4 friends and we will have a lot of beer and food.
Should be good.

Christmas time is almost here. Already. I mean, they are shoving down our throats this year huh. Midtown manhattan is already decorated. Only 3 more paychecks left til XMAS!!!!
AARRGHH!

I need a vacation. Remind me next year to store a week for this time of year.

I hope O.J Simpson dies a horrible death.

Playstation 3 hits stores in U.S today. I hope you don't think you just waltzing into the store and grabbing one off the shelf. People have been in line to get one since Monday night.

I want a Taser for Xmas.

Iran is going to become a nuclear power. Great just in time for the Dems to be ok with this.

Bring on the holiday's, bring on the food.

Is there a Britney sex tape?

3 comments:

El Padrino said...

this is crap
i know but i gave nothing else to write...
just trying to get out of here today, i'm psyched for the weekend

Los said...

I think a taser would be a great holiday gift idea! Nice work.

Steph said...

Did you see people rioting over the freakin Playstation?
What is WRONG with people????