Friday, November 10, 2006

Tidbits

Again, every Friday I post here (for sports fans only) : LOV blog

Today marked the third day in a row that the train doors closed in my face in the morning.
Not a good way to start the day. Also a chinese women sat next to me this morning and was eating what looked like dirt and seeds. I hope she enjoyed herself because if it wasn't Friday I woulda threw her a beatin'.

Gollum is out of control today. His usual self but with added caffeine. I wish I had a shinobi sword. I've already told him this am to go back to his home (Poland). So i'm glad I got that out of the way.

That's all I got, have a good fucking weekend.

14 comments:

Fairmaiden327 said...

If you punch him, he probably wouldn't tell anyone. Hit him EP. And re: asian delicacies on subway. I upchuck when I am privy to snail crunching on the way home and the like. I need to give you a fat joint one day. Have a great weekend.

iamunstoppable said...

kill them.

kill them all.

iamunstoppable said...

(let me be the voice inside your head)

Anonymous said...

Dirt and seeds. I forget that you can eat anything on the New York subway, much less dirt and sees.

El Padrino said...

fm- light it first, i'm lazy
iam- shine the light, i will follow
matt- chinese people eat anything, not ny'ers

Los said...

I guess driving to work ain't such a bad thing sometimes ...

El Padrino said...

count your lucky stars los
take it from me and FM

subway=not cool

Fairmaiden327 said...

EP: I refuse to be a geisha (pardon the pun) for any dude again evar. Even if I love you to death. I'll throw it at you then you will torch it yoself.

Los said...

Seriously, these are the times for Liquid Ass - the stuff is majorly potent.

Fairmaiden327 said...

Keep it up EP, I will pour Liquid Ass down your throat. And, I won't run away.

Fairmaiden327 said...

Waitta minute. Los, were you on his side? Why I outta.

El Padrino said...

balls stick together
learn it woman

Fairmaiden327 said...

aw sookie.

im gonna git you sucka.

Steph said...

People who eat on trains should be shot.
What? You can't wait till you get home to stuff your faces?
Deplorable.