Friday, December 01, 2006

blah

So the Pope prayed in a muslim mosque. Great.
The world as we know it is over. Our pope is a devil worshiper.

Anyway in NYC on December 1st and it's 67 degrees. A fellow blogger tells me it's 32 degrees in Arizona. Al Gore must be doing back flips. Actually it's due to that little bastard El Nino. He promises to continually fuck up the weather for the next 3 years or so.

This just in....the economy sucks.

I want a showbox full of $50's for xmas.

The Little Drummer Boy is the best xmas song ever.
Close second, xmas time is here from Peanuts.

1st of the month, cash those checks poor bitches!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea, cold as a witches tit when I woke up this morning and it was 42 degrees while I was driving to work. I was so damn cold I was stearing with my nipples.

El Padrino said...

bejeezus thats cold for AZ

WTF?

El Padrino said...

obviously i meant shoebox

the damn "w" is right next to the damn "e"

Los said...

It's in the 70's in Philly ... but will be in teh 40's tomorrow ... ugh!!!

Fairmaiden327 said...

EP, what are you doing up? I see you.

Steph said...

See in Oz, 42 degrees is STINKIN hot. So when i read that, I'm all, "yeah, poor bastards are frying" when the opposite is true.
It's weird being on the arse end of the world.

iamunstoppable said...

nice shout out to our homies on foot patrol (poor folks).

keep the hate alive. and its like 30 this morning. my balls are shrinking in preparation for a michigan winter.