Monday, December 18, 2006

Mango Salsa

Quick hits:

The whole Mt. Hood search thing has got me thinking of "Wedding Crashers".
Remember the part where John visits Chazz and Chazz tells him that he met that chick from a funeral? Ok the part where Chazz says : "Yeah, her boyfriend dies hangliding" "What an idiot"
Look honey, take a picture, I'm hangliding!!"" AAHHH, look at me, ahhh I'm dead"

That shit was funny. Anyway feel bad for the fam but damn, hiking atop one of the highest mountains in the world during thedead of winter? Not too smart.

Xmas week, glad xmas eve is on a Sunday. That means I can eat more. Grandma don't fuck around. Crabs, slams, shrimp, scungili, calamari, macaroni, maybe a roast or two, and of course desserts that stretch all the way to Maine.

Anyone eat Pomegrante's? I eat the seeds. Is that normal?

I gotta put together a xmas list and post it. This week, fo sho'.

That show Identity looks dumb.

Cinnabon's are amazing.

Below is a cool xmas shirt. Enjoy.

7 comments:

iamunstoppable said...

shirt = hilarious.

El Padrino said...

oh yeah

Anonymous said...

Awesome shirt, ELP!!!!

BTW - the hikers not only hiked that mountain, but decided to take some sort of "dangerous" route. Just plain ridiculous. And we should feel sorry for them for what reason again?

Oh yeah, I hope this only posts once ...

Stiggy said...

Love the shirt.

I eat pomegrantes. Eating the seeds is totally normal. It's the only part I eat. Ever had them in Champagne? It's quite delicious.

El Padrino said...

no stiggs that sounds girly
(i'll try it at home)

los -- fixed the bets problem?

iamunstoppable said...

make sure you light some candles when u drink EP. maybe get out some oils...

El Padrino said...

ha
i knew you'd catch that one