Friday, June 15, 2007

Beer and Meat

These people are just going to fight forever

Gun-runners love the Palenstines

So I guess times have changed since I was a teen

Militaty school. Wanna blow shit up, fine, do it for the USA. Retards.

Gotta Love Ahnold

Word to your mother.

Ok, how a grown man pisses on the floor in the office bathroom he works at is mind-boggling.
And who's the guy that leaves his pubes on the urinal? I didn't know hair loss occured in the nether-regions. Fucking slobs.

I'm beyond pshyched about this movie
I like to think about myself as a Dark Knight sometimes.

This week I wiki'd the following:

Anchorage, Alaska
Las Vegas, New Mexico
Ellis Island
Raymond Burr
Toothpaste (Did you know the Romans used thier own urine as a tooth cleanser?)
Tiddlywinks
Re-purchase agreements
The Dark Knight
Vincent McMahon
Sea Cucumber

It's like I could have skipped school and just learn shit on Wikipedia. I think I am going to go this route with my firstborn. We'll see.

I'm tired.

10 comments:

ToddPacker said...

I-POD Seymour with the first ever wikipedia degree.... make it happen

El Padrino said...

things are taking shape tp, this kid is going to be an all star at life with me as papi

Superstar said...

Ok "Lords of war" movie comes to mind about the "gun runners"....
LOL ;o) I just saw it...I would give one of my fav actors Nicholas Cage a 4 1/2 stars...movie..too preditable.

Anchorage, AK...did you see the "summer Soltice" parties they have? Or were you interested in the salmon fishing? The reds run this time of year! FAB fly fishing if you are into that...Me I froze my nipples off @ a HIGH temp of 62 and 24/7 sunshine...freaking I didn't sleep for 4 days!

Fun was had by all tho....

El Padrino said...

you went! wow, ballsy.

love lord of war, cool movie

Yuri.

Crassius Maximus said...

So that's how they got down in Rome? Wow, I'll have to ask my Grandmother how they did it in Palermo.

Steph said...

Wikipedia has allowed me to be an instant expert on every topic on earth!

Anonymous said...

I think Crass dida blog on "Dildo's" and Wikipedia came in purty...heh-heh...handy 4 'im

El Padrino said...

steveo will be here all week ladies and gentleman

for real steph, we like scholars and shit

Superstar said...

OH hell yeah I went...I was working for the airline and hey, 1st class free?!?!?! I was all over that 4 day vaca like white on rice, sugar!

LOL ;o)
I HIGHLY recommend it. I also LOVEd Fairbanks, and the train to the "north pole". It's Christmas 365 days a year and the whole "city" town is in costume, Christmas elves, santa and Ms. Clauses'...
As for the booze..Hard and expensive. Many of the towns are "dry" and thus we had to bring our OWN booze...~shakes head~
Crazy weekend!

Los said...

You should Wiki "Squish-Mitten."

I saw Knocked Up - it was fantastic!