Tuesday, June 26, 2007

White Condiments

I don't like White Condiments. At all. Zip, Zilch, None.

Fuck you Mayo. Fuck you Sour Cream.

While we are at it.....

I don't care for Mustard, not even on a hot Pastrami

I hate salad dressings, mostly cuz they defeat the purpose of eating a salad.
And I don't care if it's Russian or French or if it comes from a Ranch......

Take your Nacho Cheese and leave. Actually I'm not a cheese guy. I may fuck with a little Cheddar or Muenster but other than Mozz (which is the cheese of Jesus) I don't care for it.

I don't like Onions but like the flavor and cook with them all the time.

And I think that about does it. I'm sure I'm missing some items. If I think of anymore I'll re-post or throw them in a Beer and Meat post.

13 comments:

ToddPacker said...

i hate mayo more than i hate weasels.... nice to see ketchup didn't make your list

El Padrino said...

kethcup is ok by me, if it were white it'd be dead

Crassius Maximus said...

I like mozzarel myself but some moron got the idea that it would be a good filling for tortellini or agnolotti or ravioli. Mozzarel is for pizza or to be eaten straight, never to fill pasta. I'm trying to educate my lady on that one cus she ain't Italian.

Los said...

I'm not a big relish guy.

I also don't like too much cheese, that's probably why I'm not a fan of Italian food.

ToddPacker said...

"that's probably why I'm not a fan of Italian food"


What?.... los is definitley in question.... keep an eye on him, ep

El Padrino said...

LOS is on watch from here on out

crass i agree, Ricotta is what should be used , just like in the old country
(or Marscapone)

Mama en Fuego said...

I picked up some ricotta the other day, I was planning on making some canoli's since my friend Bambi has yet to experience the deliciousness that is a homemade canoli.

Mozz is a great cheese, it melts beautifully, which is probably why some people make the mistake of trying to use it for filling pasta. This is a mistake, as you have mentioned. I also prefer to stuff my pasta with ricotta.

Crassius Maximus said...

Ricotta. Exactly.

Superstar said...

water chestnuts, sprouts, turnups, milk, cream, yogart, Just a few...

LOL ;)
I don't like mayo on HOT food. Pickels same thing...those are "cold" food condiments...IMHO...

Hot food items should not touch each other or cold food items on a plate...OCD!

Anonymous said...

I like mayo as a third topping on a big ass burger.

Ranch is bomb on fries or chicken tenders.

I hated the thought of those condiments as recently as 2 years ago.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and Hot Santa, water chestnuts are the shit.

Steph said...

You're racist against white foods?
For shame!

Anonymous said...

Damn El-P..No cheese?!?!?..and I always thought alcoholics dug cheese...I know I do...