Wednesday, January 24, 2007

F - T - W

How's it hangin?
Long and a tad towards the left.

fuck the world don't ask me for shit, everything i get i gotz to work HHHHHAAARRRD for it

I'm in a bad mood.

Had a terrible meeting for over 2 hours which went around in circles, I nodded off a few times and my stomach actually ate my large intestine because he was "hungry".

I get back to desk and gollum did no work so all my shit was there which infuriated me even more. So I'm just ignoring it like a crying child in a supermarket.

My life is a waste.

To the guy on the train this morning who was coughing louder than a tyranosaurus rex would fart thanks for ruining my morning and I hope you get raped by a donkey.

7 comments:

El Padrino said...

wtf?

Spaceman Spiff said...

was on a bid-ness trip so i am copying my oscars comment into here:

helen mirren won the globe for best actress, and at the globes, she looked like she had nice globes, for a geezer.

I think whitaker is the fave, oscars have been loving actors playing real people like reese witherspoon as june cash, jamie foxx as ray, that guy as capote, probly helen mirren as queen and he won the globe. if will smith couldnt win it as ali, i dont think hell get it

Spaceman Spiff said...

dicaprio is gonna be the scorcese of actors soon

El Padrino said...

his was better in the departed

Anonymous said...

i gotta check out this mozilla thing...

The Rev said...

The Departed comes out on DVD Feb 13th.

Fairmaiden327 said...

read my post please