Tuesday, January 30, 2007

feb 14 my ass

Aiight it's like this. I don't celebrate Valentine's Day.
Don't worry she knows this.

To be fair and compromisal (made up word)
I do something nice for the lady either before or after Feb 14....that nice thing was this past weekend. I double dated with her sis and d-rizzle to a broadway play and dinner.

It was nice. The Producers, with Tony Danza.

Commercial holiday's piss me off. The CEO of hallmark can blow me because I won't be buying any Valentine's stuff.....if my wife wants to know if I love her all she gotta do is ask.
I'll tell the truth.

You smell me?

Halijuah holla back.

9 comments:

The Rev said...

I saw the Producers without Tony Danza.

I can't see him in that role. Was it any good?

The Rev said...

And since my lady's birthday is February 10th, she lets me off easy with V-Day gifts.

El Padrino said...

he played bialystock
he was mediocre

the secretary was smokin

ToddPacker said...

feb 14 is a sham...luckily the wife thinks so too, so no need to even purchase a card...

El Padrino said...

excellent TP

iamunstoppable said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

fuckin tony danza

Los said...

Eh, all holidays are pretty much shams ... just look at Christmas.

Besides, we order Outback Steakhouse on Valentine's Day .... YUM!

Anonymous said...

relationships = overrated.