Friday, January 12, 2007

violated, hurt & bewildered

Why couldn't I invent chap stick?
or
the paperclip?

or white-out
or post it's
or bottled water?

Why do I have to sit here for 5 days a week from 9-6 everyday til my heart stops?
Why?

This is not fair. I wish society never created money. That way we'd all be equal.
If I really want something, I should be able to steal it. Why do I have to work for it?
Sitting here, typing nonsense and listening and obeying rules like a dog. It's inhumane.

I have to sit next to a true alien. Never really believed in extra terrestrial life til now.
The guy is really an alien. He says he's from Poland but that's just code for like Plankton or something. He eats things only animals and aliens would eat. He looks like one and he talks in different languages. Tell me he is not an alien.

Then there is this crazy disproportined women who walks around and pretends to like everyone and talk to everyone. I wish she would just combust into thin air. She's very retarded and I just can't stand her anymore. She wears an awful smelling perfume and a whole lotta makeup. Just fucked up. The people are just fucked up.

Alien nation. That's what it is. The more and more I talk, think, type about it. The more I realize it's true. There is one guy who has those eyes that float all over the place. You never really know who's he's looking at. One milisecond the eye is focused on you, the next it's sidewinding for a view at the wall.

I can't even do this anymore. Filled with rage right now.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
sports fans click the lov link to the right for this weekends picks....

11 comments:

ToddPacker said...

it sounds like IAM is getting to you...cheer up at least it's friday

Fairmaiden327 said...

Yeah. Work brings out the tards. They are scattered throughout offices wrecking lives, everyday. Fuck it. TGIF.

El Padrino said...

i admit, i did get a little fired up upon readin his hate filled goodbye

The Rev said...

I only work with one other person in my office. Thank goodness I like her.

iamunstoppable said...

me ruv roo EP. me ruv roo rong time.

El Padrino said...

*bow*

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday. I hope you had a good one.

Anonymous said...

Cheer up - you could've been the one to come up with the idea for the XFL ... or New Coke.

mist1 said...

I was exiled from the Alien Nation. It's lonely here.

Anonymous said...

I had a coworker who used to tell us all about her hemroids and when she was on the rag. Nice huh???

Anonymous said...

I have been following Rickjs Handicapping Picks for
some time now. The site is updated daily
and is winning at a rate much better then
most handicappers.

Its free for now it seems.... check it out...
rickjshandicappingpicks.blogspot.com