Thursday, January 25, 2007

Tell me baby, what's your story

Today is no better. Another shitty day in my shitty life.

The train blew moose nuts, some gook (IDGAF if your offended) was coughing and spitting into a coffee cup, her devil child was crying and spitting up soy milk and the train was delayed 10 minutes due to "conductor error". Shoot me. My i-pod is the only reason why I don't stab a immigrant. The world owes everything to apple.

I swear it's the worst form of transportation on the planet. If you ride it every day you'll know what i'm sayin. If your a tourist and you just ride it while your visiting the city you might actually think it's a serviceable, convienent way to get around a city crawling with people.
But it's not, trust me.

My job is leaving midtown manhattan for jersey city. AKA Wall Street West.
So it's been real hectic at work, alot of meetings and bullshit to deal with on top of the work related bullshit that I already want to retire from.
I have to report to jersey city later since i'm the "point person" for our group.

by the way it's 10 degrees outside, wind chill makes it below zero.

have a nice day

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at the bright side ... at least ya got your health ... or something like that.

El Padrino said...

thanks los

Steph said...

Wow! You're in an absolute shitter of a mood. Sucks to be you :)

*runs away*

iamunstoppable said...

whats wrong with soy milk

Spaceman Spiff said...

soy milk makes baby boys gay.

Anonymous said...

And I thought the Daily Hater was on vaca....