Thursday, January 04, 2007

Mango Salsa

What better way to kick off the new year than El Padrino's random thoughts!

The fattest guy in the world works in my job. And he walks like Igor "The Hunchback of Notre Dame". Hysterical. His head is 10 times the size of a soccer ball.

Bush signed a law enabling the executive branch of government to open any American mail without a court order. Ok. What's next? He's going to do door to door cavity searches?

Anyone hear that fool Robertson claiming God spoke to him and told him there will be a new terrorist attack that will kill a mass of people. I wish he would die. See instead of signing a bill like being able to open my mail (which doesn't really bother me much because my mail is just bills and playboy subscriptions), Bush should go to this guy's house, ring the bell, and kick his teeth in. This is what would make me a great president. Viva la El Pad, 07!

I can't wait to see "Flags of Our Fathers", followed immeadiately by "Letter From Iwo Jima".
I'm hearing good things.

Talladega Nights, I thought was funny. More funny than other people apparentely.

Bears are waking up thinking the winter is over. Cherry Blossoms are mid-full bloom. No ice fishing in St. Paul Minnesota. Weird weather.

I like to walk around the office and steal other people's office supplies. My favorite is paper. I like to walk around the office and take other department's stacks of paper for my dept. There is really no rhyme or reason to this except that I'm a klepto. I also like to go into the pantry and fuck things up. Like put pin holes in the styrofoam cups so shit spills out on people. Or swiping someone's soda from the communal fridge.

I want a chia pet of myself. Wanna know what I would look like with a fro'.

Lil' John is on the soundtrack for "Stomp The Yard" ? Your kiddding!

Amazon cheif Jeff Bezos's other company is building a spaceship. How come all these billionaires want to go to space? What the fuck to that? Go to a planetarium or something. I don't get space. I don't get the fact that it could be so fucking interesting. It's space. The word space says it all. If space had beer, sports and tits in it then I would say, beam me up but it doesn't. Just a bunch of rocks, gaseous masses, and nothing. BORING!

Remember, if your not pissin', your shittin'. That would be my sign off if I were a newscaster.

7 comments:

Fairmaiden327 said...

Thank you Nostradamus. I'm all set now. Gonna see Stomp the Yard.

El Padrino said...

OOOKKKKK!!!!

The Rev said...

I steal little bars of soap when I stay in hotels. By the time my stay is over, I got at least 10-12 bars in my bag.

What amazes me is that with the wealth in this country so unevenly distributed, these guys spend money on frivolous stuff that could support 30 families of four for a year just so they can float around in a friggin spaceship.

I mean, I'm all for free enterprise and stuff, but it don't seem right.

El Padrino said...

rev get off that poverty high horse

zeke, you motorboatin' sonof bitch

Anonymous said...

I hear you on the deep cover supply raid, El Pad. Like I used to snatch up reams from these dorks in operations all the time...

El Padrino said...

york, you know how i roll

Anonymous said...

Don't forget - Notre Dame lost as well. All is right with the world.

Hey, not cheese-steak vs. pizza bets with Smokin' for this Sunday's game????