Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Mini Mango Salsa

Lost in my Super bowl this past Sunday. It's a rough touch football league. Called Expo Sports.
We were in the B division (A being the best). Up against the Heavy Hitters we went down by 20 early, came back to take a 1 point lead going into halftime. But we didn't play a good second half so we ended up losing by 15 i think, 48-33. It's nice to get there. It felt good. I played pretty well and I hope to be back to grab that elusive jacket. Anyway winter season starts soon so I'l; be back on the field in no time to spit out that taste of a loss.

Got a nice bottle of Johnnie Walker Gold. This completes my collection. Now have Blue, Green, Gold & Black. Fuck red, it's firewater. Big ups to Drock/Jlove for dat bottle. I love Scotch.

I'm really felling Coppola's Claret (Cabernet Sauvignon). Bout $15 a bottle. Worth it.

That I Phone from Apple looks incredible.

Castro is on the deathbed for quite some time now. Things won't change though. His pull lasts at least another 20 years.

Netflix going the extra mile to ward off the Blockbuster Total Access program. Offering streaming video, a "Watch Now" deal that let's the customer watch the movie or TV show right then and there. Only works with High Speed internet and on a Windows XP or 98 platform though.

Love this week's upcoming Football games. Saints at Chicago and New England at Indy.
Stayin home for those wife. Deal with it.

7 comments:

The Rev said...

I'm just starting to get into scotch.

Dewars 12 year old did it for me. I loved that stuff when I tried it.

El Padrino said...

Glenfidich is nice
Glenlivet is also nice

Dewars to me, is just ok. The Absolute of Scotch's

the johnnie walker blue is breathtaking, try it one day
i know it's very expensive but humor me, just once

ToddPacker said...

does fleishman's make a scotch?

El Padrino said...

i thought they make bread

El Padrino said...

or vodka

or both

Anonymous said...

Not much of a scotch person myself. My neighbor's husband though, shit that man can drink some scotch, no wonder he's got a sweater for chest hair.

Anonymous said...

I gotta root for a Colts vs. Saints super bowl, because the Bears are boring, and the Pats have won enough already.