Friday, January 19, 2007

The Reality is........

If I'm not watching a movie or sports. 90% of the time, I'm tuned in to a reality TV show. I just can't help myself. The only network show I watch is Law & Order SVU. The other 10% is discovery channels and food network.

Pretty much any reality show outside of "Laguna Beach or Maui Fever" on MTV is gold.
I've seen them all and enjoyed them. Same thing with VH1.

Last night's final challenge on MTV Real World/Road Rules The Duel was great.

That new show on VH1 "The White Rapper Show" is genius.

The spinoff of "Flava of Love" called "I Love New York" is a bigger train wreck than Flava Flav himself.

The Surreal Life, whenever it's on, is awesome.

Now they got some game show type one where old castmates battle for the right to stay on the "A-List", Surreal Life Games I think it's called. It's a knock on the Real World/Road Rules challenge thing.

A new season of Road Rules starts up soon.

Real World Denver is in full swing.

The Apprentice still keeps my interest.

The Real Desperate Housewives make me laugh.

Rob and Big are hysterical.

Shooting Sizemore is disturbing.

Hogan Knows Best is one of my favorites.

The show with all of the Carter siblings was wacky. But entertaining.

I can go on and on. I'm pretty much addicted to reality tv and I don't care.
That shit is funny, entertaining and repulsive. Isn't that what we watch TV for.

7 comments:

El Padrino said...

he crushed brad but ripped the flag instead of un-hooking it, DQ'd
then he told Wes he'd crush him and shit

it was great, he's an animal but he never wins cuz his iq is that of a bottlecap

Anonymous said...

The next RWRR Challenge coming out will be The Inferno 3 which you can read about on this Inferno 3 Post.

Other updates can be seen on the MM Agency Real World Road Rules Blog

,MM Agency

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Hogan Knows Best, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!! I totally want Hogan to be my dad. Hulk Hogan is the Shizit. I loved the episode where he learned to tango for his anniversary, that was classic. Oh and the one with the annoying greek guy from the movie set. I was waiting for Hogan to rip his arms off and beat him with the bloody stumps.

I also love the one with David Bonaduchi (?) that guys tragically hysterical.

El Padrino said...

yes dirty, hogan is my hero

El Padrino said...

thanks MM

Steph said...

I adore crappy reality TV. I'm sooo jealous of you Americans, you get the cream of the crop over there. We don't have nearly as many reality shows down here and we always get The Real World and Road Rules about three years AFTER you. Grrrrrrrrr!!

Fairmaiden327 said...

EP, so so true. I am embarrassed to admit that reality TV consists of what I watch.