Friday, June 05, 2009

Diseased

I had some cell phone pics to post but they are on my work PC and I'm home. Sick. Got some hybrid chest flu thing. Combination of the kid and the gooks on the subway. Deadly combo.

I almost bought the green bags that I can store fruit up to 2 weeks longer!

Oil is going to hit $85 a barrel. Listen to me. If you in the market buy some long Oil future contracts or oil related stocks.

Air France flight 447 details are horrifying.

I'm not letting this illness detract me from going away this weekend. Still plan on going up to PA for a little R&R. Although there are plans for 50 ft. of fury. Which is 4 Slip and Slides.

I just find it weird that Obama quotes the Koran over the Holy Bible.

Today is national Doughnut Day. Dunkin and Krispy Kreme are giving away free donuts. Homer Simpson cries tears of joy today.

Shaving and haircuts are terrible.

No comments: