Wednesday, June 24, 2009

EL Pad Diet

I'm designing my own diet. I'm smart enough to do this and do not have a degree in nutrition. I refuse to use other people's advice or regimen. Fuck them. And I won't pay for anything, I can think of something myself. Use your brain people.

1 and 1/2 of your meals will consist of fruits and vegetables only.

Your choice. This means, one whole meal consists of fruits or vegetables only. 2-3 servings should be the what you eat (in that meal). Then the 1/2 is to accompany a lean meat.
The other meal is to be whatever your heart desires. Anything. The goal is to stay away from eating 3 big meals, racking up unecessary calories, burning more fat just on limited amount of inertia and speeding up metabolism. Here is an example of what I ate today:

Breakfast
Plum, Banana and a pint of blueberries. Water. Fresh orange juice.

Lunch
2 skinless chicken breasts, sauteed broccli, large green apple, water

Dinner
Gonna be whatever the fuck I want but I just spoke to my wife and she's making stuffed peppers which is good because it's lean ground beef and involves a vegetable.

Snacks throughout the day could include sweets but moderately. Try and sub the sweets with nuts, hot beverages (fools the belly into thinking your full), cereal (not too sweet though), breadsticks, toast, pretzels, low salt chips, frut bars, granola bars, yogurts, muffins, etc.

My snacks for today were two Rafaello Ferarro treats and I infused blackberries in hot tea with lemon and a dash of sugar. Drank plenty of water and chewed some Eclipse gum, which also curbs appetite because your chewing and the enzymes get digested even though hardly any substance of use gets absorbed.

Disclaimer : If you die don't blame me.

4 comments:

Los said...

See ... that just doesn't sound appetizing enough for me.

El Padrino said...

because your fat

(with all due respect of course)

york said...

This beats your last diet:

'Grand Slam' breakfast

30 nuggets and dbl chzburger for lunch

sensible dinner

El Padrino said...

welcome back, cant do that anymore without gaining weight