Monday, June 15, 2009

When Shit Gets Done

Saturday felt good. You know when you got a shit load of shit to do and you just keep putting it off or run out time and the list gets bigger. Well I tackled a list like that on Satruday.

Dry Cleaning : Should have opened one myself. Major business, only overhead is equipment. My bill averages $150 a month. Fucking Koreans.

Haircut : I hate getting haircuts. Yet I despise ponytails on men. Go figure. But yes I consider it a chore.

Jeweler : I need my wedding band to be stretched because my fingers got fat. Yup, it's finally starting to happen. Metabolism is slowing down, weight happens. Laugh it up all those people that wished this on me when I was 160 pounds for like 7 years. Fat fucks.

Car Insurance Inspection : I switched from Geico ($3900 a year) to Progressive ($1940 a year). That was a wise decision. But I had to get a photo inspection done at one of the Carco locations. It didn't take long and was free but it's still viewed as a pain in the ass.

Oil Change : When I was 13 I would help my dad change the oil on our Oldsmobile. But now I just pay someone the $25 and have them do it. It's easier this way.

Food Shopping : When is this not a chore? We eat to damn much.

1 comment:

Los said...

Nothing like checking some items off the list ... no matter how big or small, it still makes you feel good.