Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Perfection

This, is the most perfect sangria you'll ever see.


















In the heart of Greenwhich village lies this wonderful oasis of perfectly cooked seafood paella and arguably the best sangria in town. This sangria is so heavenly that when I drink it I think of naked woman stroking harps on clouds and it's raining marshmellows and there is a bright sunlight grazing my skin like the touch of Jehovah.

The seafood paella is so good I damn near piss myself when I eat it. It makes me so happy that I would put it right behind a blow job and eating an ice cream cone while getting a blowjob. So yeah it's fucking outrageous. Anyway if I made a list of places to eat when travelling through Manhattan it would be the #1 joint.

Take a trip to Spain bitches.

4 comments:

Los said...

Would that naked lady be playing Stones songs on her harp? That would truly be heaven.

Spaceman Spiff said...

you can save hundreds per month if you dont eat out

Christina said...

Omg... Sevilla is by far the best Spanish Restaurant everrrrrr.

El Padrino said...

word chris