Wednesday, June 10, 2009

PA has some redeeming qualities

Weekend was solid, we put together a slip n' slide in the backyard. Drank Yuengling cans and had a bucket of margarita's in the freezer. The PA house is a nice getaway, it's located up in the Pocono mountains of Pennsylvania. It's a large compound of luxury houses surronded by lakes, golf courses, ski hills and other recreational activities. My uncle bought a house up there about 5 years ago.

Hideout link.

Picture Gallery.

It's a nice little getaway you know, different from a NJ shore house or Hamptons getaway. I can fish all I want, I can lay in grass if I choose, sit on some rocks on a creek, skip rocks on the lake, drink beers under the stars, get a roaring fire going in the back, chase deer, golf, shoot hoops, make pretend I can play tennis, ski in the winter, rent a boat or just sleep and relax. Which is key. For some reason the house brings out the sleep til noon el pad. It's just cozy.

3 comments:

Los said...

Love the Poconos ... especially in the summer ... not nearly as crowded as Jersey beaches.

Anonymous said...

Shiiiitt....

El Padrino said...

oh snap