Sunday, June 28, 2009

What's black and white and comes in little cans?

Michael Jackson.
(sorry couldn't resist)

My two cents on Mike Jackson is simple. He was a broken, troubled man. Deeply saddened by his childhood and alienated by immediate family members. Can I defend his actions? I cannot but he's dead now and there's a guy that is pretty good at judging people based on what they did on HIS earth so I'll leave that to him. Now you've read pretty much everything about his last days, his life and his music what stands out to me is how sad of a life he ended up happening. I mean between the drug abuse, the skin disease, the surgeries, the weird situation with surrogate mothers and broken marriages it just screams tragedy. A tragic life for one of the most gifted musicians we'll ever see. Heaven or Hell his music will live on forever.

1 comment:

Los said...

Part of me feels sorry for the guy ... part of me feels he deserved what he got ... part of me blames his parents.