Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Dream on

I haven't had shit to talk about lately. But summer is here. BBQ's, block parties, beachgoing, weekend trips and boiled crabs. I'm setting forth some professional goals that I am most surely will either not attain or forget about by the end of the summer. That's just how it is. I refuse to take a multi-vitamin. They smell. Gynocologist rooms are intimidating. And there is no distinct smell. Being pregnant 40 weeks must suck something fierce. I think it's dumb. Thanks alot Jehovah. This fucking oil spill, why doesn't the government force BP to hire a company that can help them or better yet what is NASA doing. Can't they come up with an idea to stop the oil from gushing millions of gallons of water into the ocean? WHAT THE FUCK. Lick my balls BP. Every inch of them and it's gonna take you awhile. London faggots. I want to buy a food truck. And then parlay that into a restaurant. I got big dreams. Water makes you pee. Not seeing the importance of drinking it.

1 comment:

Los said...

Well spoken about BP!