Friday, June 25, 2010

Nevermind

You ever see a couple who look like each other? Doesn't that freak you out a bit. Then you start wondering like maybe they were born to only child parents and the parents died in a dramatic fashion like a fiery hotel explosion or they got jackknifed by a semi. And since the parents are dead, the grandparents happened to be dead too so they figured maybe as brother and sister they would date because they were attracted to each other and were already best friends. Is it true if you fuck your sister you get retarded kids? I don't know. I don't want to google that. Nor do I want to fuck my sister. Obviously I think that's nasty but when I see a couple that look like brother and sister I wonder. Don't you wonder?

You don't?

Me neither. Nevermind.

No comments: