Monday, June 14, 2010

No title

Why can't Chinese people drive?

Why does the McDonalds people always have to ask me if I want to try their new "shitty coffee drink of the month" every fucking time?

Why is country music and soccer so popular but no one I know (outside of World Cup) gives a shit about either?

If I took a shit in a tupperware and froze it, then retrived it once frozen and chucked it threw someones window that i hated would that be awesome?

Is the grass really greener? Or is it a dying brown color?

If you don't worry about stuff you can't control who will? The people who control it? Think about it.

It's true, kids do really say the darnedst things.

Like way too often.

For all of my uncircumsized brother,


your on your own you freaks.

4 comments:

Los said...

And what about NASCAR? Really? This is a sport?

Meiz said...

Your brother is uncircumcised?

Christina said...

the worst driver in the world would be a chinese, jewish, woman.

El Padrino said...

"the worst driver in the world would be a chinese, jewish, woman."

my head just exploded