Wednesday, June 16, 2010

UPDATE, READ ME

I got a food blog, I contribute to two sports blogs, I have a music and movie blog, and I have my own blog. And I have a Twitter and was thinking about joining that TUMBLR thing and creating a financial blog. But that seems like overkill. So I'll just use this main blog more often for things like movies and music, financial items that catch my eye, general news and not do the TUMBLR thing. So in the end you win. You get more content at one spot. Congrats.

I'm still keeping my food blog because I have some fun with it and think it could be a serious future endeavor. If you haven't checked it out go here for recipes, pics and general food news.

Of course to the right I link the two sports blog I contribute to. LOV, not sure if you know or care, started when an intern for Bill Simmons started his own sports blog and got all uppity when the comment section became a chat room. He was a GRADE A doucher so the commenters created their own blog, Lordz of Vengeance, and it's more than just sports at this point. It's a nice way to pass time and the comment section is unruly at times. The other blog is a New York Mets Blog, it's called The Daily Stache , named after it's father Keith Hernandez. It's a feature piece blog that soley focuses on the Metropolitans and everything related to them. I do a feature piece about once a week give or take.

So now that you know I'm all over the interwebs I will send you back to your regular scheduled program of your job sucking your ass out and spitting in your mouth. Cuz I know it sucks. Don't lie.

2 comments:

Christina said...

I read your food blog all the time. You and my husband would make the bestest friends. You both love food, you both love to cook, you both love the same exact sports teams. It's like a match made in heaven. I'm setting you up on a blind date.

El Padrino said...

i'm so excited