Friday, July 14, 2006

Mango Salsa (Friday Edition)

Alot of random thoughts swirling around my coconut...I'll share some.

Heading to the Jersey Shore this weekend...weather in the NY/NJ area supposed to be very hot and sunny so ima take advantage and crisp the skin. Plus I need a strong base tan (that was a metro-sexual comment, sorry) cuz I'm headed to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico in two weeks!!

Dog days of summer coming and the boys are back. Baseball resumes (some games on last night) but locally you have to say this could be a special year. Mets 12 game above the Phillies in NL EAST and Yankees are locked in with the yearly battle for 1st place with Boston. I think the Mets cruise while the Yanks stumble and miss the playoffs for the first time in 12 years. At that point Steinbrennar will fire everyone and blow up his east side townhouse.

Trying to study for my Series 7 NASD licensing test but it's just not working so I delayed it to October. Summer is for beer and sun not options and bonds.

I love the word Buff. And teet. Two great words.

Anybody else think the new Jessica Simpson song sucks moosecock (FM)? I even think Paris Hilton's is better.

By the way Stacey Dash from mega-hit Clueless http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001107/
looks phenomenal in this month's issue of Playboy. Which I realize is air-brushed and phony but so what.

Israel and Lebanon are pretty much at war. Fucking middle east man. They'll never be peace in the Middle East. Never. They've been fighting each other for centuries and they will continue to . Over land, oil, terrorism and now two Israeli solders were kidnapped in Beirut so Israel starts dropping bombs to get them back. And that has since escalated to Lebanon retaliating which Israel counter-retaliating. It's a shit-storm as usual.

By the way, it's official. I was the only American on my train this morning.

The Cathouse: The Series is a fantastic show on HBO.

The I-POD. What a fucking invention. I haven't bought a CD in almost two years. I got like 3200 songs. Some I just downloaded to just have. I got every song the Beatles ever made even though I only know of like 15. Just turn on the Shuffle feature and rock out. One minute I'm listening to Al Green "I'm So In Love With You" and the next it's "Stan" by Eminem.

Don't you hate when you get paid and the money is already spent. I know, I know. I'm bitching now. But...nevermind.

Have a good weekend buffteets.

4 comments:

The Rev said...

My check today got spent before I could even withdraw some money.

I need a new job. Any openings for a radio traffic reporter / wedding disc jockey up there on Wall Street?

El Padrino said...

NY is the place to be if your in radio. I'll just say that.

Los said...

I don't even need to hear the Jessica Simpson song to tell you it sucks ... how's that?

All this crap going on in the Middle East makes me happy that the big auto companies bought all of the electric car technology (and all of the cars) and destroyed it ... nothing like putting corporate greed ahead of the need of the people.

Fairmaiden327 said...

Please don't tell anyone I like Paris' song too. I feel like I may get crabs, ha ha. Umm yeah EP, got paid Friday, have to look in my couch today for coins. Ugh, hate being poor.