Monday, July 17, 2006



Monday's TJOKES.com shirt of the week, brought to you by Mitchum!
"It's so effective, you can skip a day!"

http://www.spreadshirt.com/shop.php?op=article&article_id=1352938#top

It's 100 degrees today. Hydrate and conserve. Tomorrow I'm going (against my will) to the Bon Jovi concert at Giants stadium. My significant other is dragging me along with a few friends and the only reason I agreed to go was for the tailgating that will take place before. I don't really care for Bon Jovi. I like maybe three or four songs and the new album they just released is dogshit. So thank god for alcohol.

That's about it for me today.

8 comments:

Los said...

At least you'll be able to see Richie Sambora's hot looking wi....nevermind.

Fairmaiden327 said...

Bon Jovi? I don't think I can talk to you anymore.

P.S. Don't forget your hairspray. That is Teh Gay.

El Padrino said...

FM- i wish i had a choice

Steveo- spoken like a true scholar

Los-so much for that idea huh...

iamunstoppable said...

i dont think words will do this one justice. im sorry man.

The Rev said...

My mom went to see Bon Jovi on saturday.

This means that you are going to concerts that my mom goes to.

What's next? You're going to announce that you're heading to AC to see Johnny Mathis at the Tropicana?

El Padrino said...

IAM- i appreciate the condolences

Steve- no. Barry Manilow

I can't control this, i may have to fake a serious ailment or pray i get hit by a car.

iamunstoppable said...

i believe it is our duty as passive internet friends.. one of us shall drive the getaway car for you.

i will be in a black Lincoln Towncar. cross the street at 46th and 12th at 5pm tonight. i wont hit you hard.. but hard enough.

this will hurt us more than it hurts you.

Mama en Fuego said...

Sucks to be you man, it sucks to be you. Neener Neener!