Friday, July 21, 2006

Mango Salsa (Friday Edition)

I got tagged by a wench! Let me have some fun with this since it's Friday.

Five things in my wallet:
1) A Gold American Express Card
2) A Lids Passport Hat World Discount Card
3) A Caesar's Emperors Card
4) An old parking ticket that I refuse to pay until I get arressted
5) One of those 1-900 number cards

Five things in my refrigerator:
1) Corona
2) Bud Light
3) White Wine
4) Stella Artois
5) Fresh Mozzarela Cheese

Five things in my closet:
1) 6 Suits
2) 9 white dress shirts, 8 blue dress shirts, 1 green dress shirt and lots of other dress shirts
3) black dress slacks, brown dress slacks, grey dress slacks and some belts that match it all
4) 4 pairs of shoes, 6 pairs of sneakers
5) One Swedish Penis Pump (not mine, I swear)

Five things in my car:
1) A set of golf clubs
2) Softball bag with glove, bat and a few balls
3) A wiffleball bat and ball
4) Two six-pack coolers
5) A six inch butterfly knife

And that about does it....The buck stops here.

As for the Salsa It'll be quick cuz I just came back from a fantastic lunch. Some Mexican food.
Giant Burrito and some shrimp and chips and shit. With two Rona's so I'm good.
I may go down and grab a cone from the Softee truck though. I'm a glutton.

I can't hardly wait til vacation. One more week. I feel like singing with no pants when I think about it.

Speaking of no pants, it's fucking humid outside. When are we going to have a normal summer day. I envy the weather in San Diego or LA.

In sports looks like Tiger is back. The Mets open up at home vs Stros, E-Rod continues in the Bronx and training camp is right around the corner. Can't wait to talk pigskin.

Happy weekend dipshits!

4 comments:

The Rev said...

Fresh Mozzadell... oh yeah! I can dig that!

Fairmaiden327 said...

I miss you guys. I'm in NJ with Yoda, I mean Mom. Had to shower and shave...my moustache.
xoxo

Los said...

I threw away a considerable amount of food, so my fridge is a little bare.

Christina_the_wench said...

I'm calling the cops and telling them where you're holed up, parking ticket violator!