Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Mango Salsa

I really don't have much. You know what it is right? My mind is already on vacation. See starting this Saturday I will be in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico on a eight day vacation. So with only 2 and half days of work left my mind is not really focused. But there are some loose ends that need to be tied. For instance:

Ever have that friend that is kind of, like, I don't know. Crazy? He's just nuts and we don't hang out much but when we do he further inplicates himself into me and everyone else I hang out with that he's fit for a straight jacket. And oh the stories. The stories this guy has. He's like the X-Rated Walt Disney. Of course my wife hates him cuz she thinks he'll have some sort of effect on me when he chill (which in non-sense cuz I'm a saint). But that's neither here or there. The fact is he's crazy and I'm glad I have one crazy friend. It's like you can live some things out thru this guy. A random monday morning story from him will be somwhere along the lines of 4 or 5 clubs, 5-10 random ladies, maybe some stippers, lots of alcohol and drugs, motel sex capades, lubed shower curtains, midgets, women named hot thunder, fire, ice, and diner food. It's just nuts. I thank him.

Nothing like shuffling the songs on your IPOD and the first song that comes on is "Put It In Your Mouth" by Akinelye. Followed by "Let It Be" by the Beatles.

I don't know how people live in Arizona. It's 120 degrees everyday for like 2 months. What do you do? Where do you go? Just sit home during the day and go out at night. Even the night is like 100. What's the deal with that?

I used to think the best rum was Puerto Rican rum but damn that Jamaican Rum is delicious and wicked. I like.

"Punched her in the belly and stepped on her feet, slam the child on the hard concrete"
That's always in my head.

This M.Night Shlaknsdfjnahan is a bit off his meds. He thinks he can just write bedtime stories to his chtilins and then make a movie out of it. Damn. Waht's wrong with little red riding hood or humpty dumpty?

By the way there is a liquor dispenser in my room in Cabo. This makes me very happy.

Wondering why lead analyst Harold Reynolds was fired by EPSN on Monday. Look no further than a hug and this site.
http://thebiglead.com/?p=714

I think Pizza is the greatest food on earth.

Eve wonder how your boss has the job he has. Ever think he/she was a moron. Ever feel like punching them in the head? Or is it me?

No spell check. I'm feeling dangerous.

13 comments:

iamunstoppable said...

dont cry, dry your eyes, and here comes your mother with those two little guys.

El Padrino said...

her mean mother comes and says to me hi

Fairmaiden327 said...

EP hook a sistah up and give your insane friend my number, and by number of course, I mean my web site - he's crazy he'll find me.

I'm gonna miss the shit outta you while you're drinking your ass off and getting laid in the best atmosphere evar.

Oh and bring me back a souvenir, actually what I mean to say is please don't go.

Christina_the_wench said...

Pizza? Oh hell no. Steak. Juicy, grilled, artery-clogging steak. With beer of course.
Think of us while you're gone, you bastard.

The Rev said...

You and Los are on vacation at the same time. Of course that means, my comments on my pages will be lighter for a week. How will I soldier on?

I definitely have a few crazy friends. But they all live in other states right now. It's probably for the best.

I've shuffled songs in my Ipod, and come up with Jay-Z followed by Christopher Cross.

I can't believe Harold Reynolds would jeopardize his career over a Bloomin Onion and a hug.

I wonder often how some of my bosses got their jobs. In one case, he was a family member of the family that owned the business. And he acted like it too.

iamunstoppable said...

bloomin onion = not worth it.

aussie cheese fries = now we're talkin.

El Padrino said...

FM- miss ya too doll
be careful what you ask for ..

wench- oh ima steak man myself but pizza everyday i def can do

rev & IaM-the coconut shrimp are diesel

The Rev said...

My perfect Outback meal... shrimp on the barbie as an app, a cup of potato soup, a small caesar salad, the filet mignon with steamed veggies and a baked sweet potato. You get the best of all worlds there.

Los said...

Funny, most of my friends are like that ... does that mean I have a problem?

By the way, you should try rum from St. Lucia sometime. I went there on my honeymoon, and the rum was fantastic!

El Padrino said...

Duly noted young LOS.

Steph said...

I look at my boss every day and wonder how the fuck he has the position he does.
The man is a gigantic twat.

Mama en Fuego said...

My crazy friend is Super...hee heee heee

And we live in our pools and our AC. We only go outside to forage for food.

Mama en Fuego said...

Oh and I don't necessarily want to punch my boss in the head but my fucktard co-worker who is "freezing" if it's not 90 degrees is the damn office...yea her head's kinda looking like a punching bag right now.

STOP TOUCHING THE AC YOU HAG!!